Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Midnight: Seeing Me Lady


I was laying in the giant bed that Sir Elton John made up for me, not being able to fall asleep. I just could not stop thinking about my beautiful lady! She has been on my mind the whole time that I have been here. I have not had a chance to see her in over a week, since my interview with Sir Mixalot. I missed her birthday because it was the same day as my interview with Sir Elton John. I just felt so bad, so I thought I would make it up to her. I decided to give her a call.

She answered the phone with a yawn and I could tell how beautiful she is just by the sound of her angelic voice. I asked her if she wanted to meet by our favorite tree; the tree where we first met. Even though she still sounded half asleep, I could hear the excitement in her voice.

After a long walk, I saw her divine silhouette. As I approached her, my heart began to race seeing her face lit up by the moonlight. When she saw me, she ran as fast as she could right into my arms. It was the best feeling in the world. I was not able to stay very long with her, though. I had to get back to my duties as soon as the sun rose. I left her with a gentle kiss on her silky-soft cheek.

No comments: