Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Day 3: Before the Interview

I got up very early this morning because I could not sleep the night before. I ate a very hearty breakfast of smoked meat and stale bread. On the way to my interview with Sir Mixalot, I met up with me lady and chatted with her for awhile. She wished me luck and I was on my way. Since I am not yet a Knight, I was not able to stop at the stables to pick up a horse. Therefore, I had to walk all the way to Sir Mixalot's castle. It took me a good while to make it there, but I was able to meet this very nice young fellow known as the Oxford Cleric. He told me that he was on his way to the new bookstore to pick up the latest novel of Aristotle. He also informed me on how there is going to be a meeting at the Tabbard Inn and how twenty-eight other pilgrims are going on a journey to Thomas รก Becket in Canterbury. He invited me to go along with all of them, and I thought that sounded like a fun adventure.

After two long hours of making my way to Sir Mixalot's castle, I finally made it and he showed me inside.

Wish me luck...

No comments: