Friday, October 26, 2007

Day 8: My Interview with Sir Elton John


Today, I had my interview with the knight, Sir Elton John. I felt like the jousting practice yesterday helped get me physically ready for this. It was a big hike to find his place of business, but once I was there he greeted me with great warmth. I started out my interview by telling him I am twenty years old and have a good amount of experience working with my father for the past seven years. I added that the reason I was looking for a new knight to work with is because I wanted a change and that I need some extra work to become a knight, which I am so close to becoming. To see what I was made of, he timed me to see how long it took for me to get his horse cleaned up and ready for battle. After that, I carried all of his battle gear to him as fast as I could. I really hope I receive this job; I feel that I have earned it. I guess I will find out tomorrow when he calls me.

No comments: