Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Day 3: After the Interview


I thought I did well during the interview, but I guess I was wrong...

When I met Sir Mixalot, he seemed like a very humble man. He offered me the most expensive wine known in England. It was delicious! The very first thing that he had me do was to prepare his noble steed. I was very nervous doing this because I did not have a lot of practice dealing with horses. He took me out to his horses' stable and showed me to his favorite named Ernie. What he had me do was to shampoo the horses' coat, brush him, and get him ready for battle. I really tried my hardest but it turned out that I did not tie the saddle on correctly and he was very upset about that. Because of his mighty temper, he immediately told me to leave. I asked him why and he told me, "even though you are a very energetic person, you did not treat me horse with great respect."


I left without looking back. Perhaps I shall start practicing harder.

No comments: