Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Day 11: Morning After

Sir Elton John invited me over to stay the night last night in my own little quarters that he reserved for me. I have never stayed in such a lavish environment. I was so excited. My pillows were made of goose-feathers and the sheets were made of silk imported from India. This room is truly fit for the Worlds Best Knight!

I woke up this morning to the smell of delicious food cooking after the best sleep I have ever experienced. I walked down the long hall into the dining room and Sir Elton John was sitting at the wood table eating a hearty breakfast. He was wearing this ridiculous purple polka-dotted nightgown. He looked like he was enjoying himself, however. He's a jolly guy. When I walked into the room he asked me if I would like to join him eating breakfast and also mentioned what my tasks would be for the day.

No comments: