Thursday, November 1, 2007

Day 15: My Last Day at Home


Today was my last day to be home before I moved in full time with Sir Elton John. I got to spend time with my family, say goodbye to me lady, and pack up everything I would need for my journey ahead. Throughout the day, I was moved by all different emotions. There were points where I was excited, sad, and joyful. I was excited because this day symbolizes a time for me to move on with my life. I am going from a squire boy that used to live at home with his family to someone who is almost a man, thus I am close to reaching my dearest dream: to be a brave and faithful knight. I was sad because I am going to miss my family and the young woman that I currently love. However, the day was altogether joyful because I got to spend time with the people I love.



No comments: